♔Kat & Elijah♔
Elijah: He's an original vampire. Shares the title of oldest vampire in the world with his brother, Klaus. Klaus was planning on sacrificing Kat to form a hybrid bloodline, but Elijah knew a way to save her and also complete the ritual. Klaus suspected that Elijah felt something for Kat. Elijah was supposed to find her when she went missing or die at his brother's hands for betrayal.
Katerina/Katherine: She's a Petrova doppelgänger. She met Elijah before she turned in England. She knew Klaus wasn't sincere in his affections for her. After discovering the truth about the vampire brothers, she turned with Rose's blood in her system in 1492. She's over 500 years old. She's been running from the brothers most of her life. It appears that she still fears what Klaus or Elijah will do to her if she's captured. Mid-season 2, Elijah had the opportunity to do whatever he wanted with her, but instead he compelled her to stay in the tomb. Upon Elijah's temporary death, she was released from the tomb.
Community Rules: This is the shipper community for K&E from the CW TV show, "The Vampire Diaries". If you're not a fan of this paring, don't join - simple as that. Trolls will be executed.
1. Don't bash the pairing, individual characters or actors.
2. Place spoilers behind an LJ cut. This includes any info on upcoming episodes.
3. Don't make fake LJ cuts to other journals, unless the entry is fanfiction, icons or picspams.
4. Tag every post.
5. For all fanfiction, the main paring must be K&E. Include the title, rating, warning for content or spoiler material.
6. Icon posts will only be accepted if ship related (at least 4 in your batch). Icon posts CAN NOT be only individual Katerina/Katherine or Elijah icons.
7. Never link a locked journal. That's just stupid.
8. Include a credit/source link if you're posting news.
9. Don't copy material and claim it as your own.
10. Want to promote your community or become an affiliate? Comment on the welcome post.
"You're meant to catch me."
"But if I catch you, the game will be over."